Explore your summer style in these fun and flattering short overalls! With a relaxed fit, adjustable straps, side plackets, belt loops, and pockets, these overalls will become your go-to for casual summer days. Add your own personal touch and unleash your creativity with this easy-to-follow sewing pattern!
XS-XL (suitable for hips ranging from 88 to 116 cm).
- Seam allowances
- Instructions booklet
- A4 and A0 format
Materials you need at home:
- 1.2 m of denim or twill fabric (width 150 cm)
- 0.25 m of light cotton fabric such as broadcloth or poplin (width 110 cm)
- 0.3 m of fusible interfacing (width 90 cm)
- Jeans needle
- All-purpose thread
- Jeans or topstitch thread (optional)
- 6x jeans button (width 1.5 cm)
- 2x overall clasps (width 4 cm)